The Grand Canyon remains one of the top traveller choices in favourite destinations in the world. Adventure lovers are especially fond of different canyon trails they can explore during a canyon tour. This natural wonder of the world is at places 18 miles wide, 270 miles long and a depth of a mile. Anybody even those who have never had the privilege to visit this overwhelming and intricate landscape of ancient rocks, wants to know more about this true wonder. Some of the tour companies offering a wide variety of different adventure canyon trails and canyon tours with different lengths and accommodations are:
• Las Vegas Canyon Tours – they offer helicopter tours from different locations to different parts of the canyon, Luxury Motor Coach Tours, Boating Tours and more.
• Viator Grand Canyon Tours – Helicopter Tours, Canyon Trails, Bus Tours, Day Trips, 3-day trips and more and all overnight trips are inclusive of meals and accommodation.
• Papillon Grand Canyon Tour Guide – Helicopter Tours, Airplane Tours, Bus Tours and Hiking Tours.
• All Star Grand Canyon Tours – Offers daily tours from Flagstaff to the surrounding areas for backpacking and hiking.
• Grand Canyon Tours – Offers daily and lengthy Motor Coach tours, Helicopter Tours, Train Tours, Inner-Canyon Jeep Tours, Smooth Water Floating Tours and prides themselves to be the grandfather of all Grand Canyon Touring and sightseeing companies.
• Pink Jeep Tours – Travellers will depart from Sedona in luxurious comfort in a Pink Jeep, it is custom built for rough terrain and for the adventure seekers this will be the ultimate experience. Canyon trails, hiking and unforgettable sights that cannot be experienced from air tours.
• National Park Service – Offers guided tours via bus, bicycle, air, jeep, raft, mule, hiking, and van. Extremely educational and great for schools and university students as they will learn more about the history, ecology, geology, archaeology and more of the Grand Canyon and experience it first hand.